This stunning property is located in the historic township of Morpeth; enjoying picturesque views right on the river, a short stroll to the many cafes and boutiques, and a quick drive to the major shopping facilities East Maitland and Greenhills has to offer.
• Fresh modern layout with some retained original features
• New kitchen with plenty of storage, dishwasher, and free standing cooker
• Formal and informal living, spacious open plan with high ceilings and fireplace
• Two large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, and third bedroom with en-suite access
• Main bathroom and en-suite have been renovated and beautifully finished
• Huge amount of under house storage, perfect for the wine cellar
• Neat grassed area and cottage gardens flow down to the single lock up garage
Strictly no pets permitted.
Just a few minutes' walk to the river, boat ramp, and all the glorious shops and wondrous surprises you will find in this lovely village atmosphere.
Please call for more information and to arrange an inspection of this wonderful lifestyle home.