Remodeled Townhomes at Center of Blackstone! - Nestled between Blackstone Meatball and Coneflower Creamery ice cream shop on Farnam, this townhome is right at the center of the Blackstone District and within walking distance to UNMC and Midtown Crossing! These townhomes are newly, completely remodeled. They feature original, refinished hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, all-new windows, and washer/dryer in-unit. Spacious living/dining room. Comes with two reserved parking stalls!
1. Total Income of all occupants should be approximately 3x the monthly rent.
2. No evictions in the past 5 years; any eviction will disqualify an applicant.
3. Collections on credit cards, utility, rent or cell phone bills are taken seriously and could disqualify an applicant depending on the severity.
4. Late payments or collections on medical bills or education loans are generally an exception and applicants will not be disqualified.
5. We do run a criminal background check in addition to the credit check.