Limited time offer: 1 month off a 6-month lease. Scroll down for more information!
*THIS IS A FULLY FURNISHED, PRIVATE BEDROOM IN A SHARED SUITE*
Common Baker provides fully furnished shared living that lets you save hundreds of dollars a month by including all utilities, weekly cleanings and household essentials in the monthly rent. Enjoy state of the art kitchens featuring stainless steel appliances, durable countertops, and fully stocked cabinets with pots and pans, dishes, paper towels and more.
At Common, you can get to know your neighbors. The community is connected with our very own app, Connect by Common, where there is ample opportunity for meetups around shared interests. Access free perks, get discounts from local and national brands all from the convenience of your phone. In any given day, members will co-host a party on their rooftop and participate in five different conversation threads.
Bed-Stuy offers convenient ways to get to everywhere else in the city. A 10-minute walk can take you to the G train at Bedford/Nostrand Ave or the A/C trains at Nostrand Ave station. If you don’t feel like taking the train, grab a coffee at Brooklyn Kettle down the block or have a bite at Warude.
Our renovated coliving home in Bed-Stuy features:
- NO BROKER’S FEE
- Private, furnished bedroom with lamp, night stand, walk-in closet, and hangers
- Fully furnished shared spaces
- On-site washer and dryer
- High- end stainless steel kitchen appliances (Pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
- Stocked household essentials (Laundry detergent, toilet paper, etc.)
- Fully furnished community spaces
- Fully furnished community lounge/workspace
- Free wifi
- ALL utilities included in the rent, including heat, hot water, gas, and electric
- Keyless access and tech-enabled spaces
- Weekly cleaning of all shared spaces included
- 10 min walk to the G train at Bedford/Nostrand Ave, or A/C train at Nostrand Ave, with amble bus stops within 1-2 blocks
- Free, exclusive Common member events throughout the city
- Minutes away from coffee shops, grocery stores, and popular bars such as Brooklyn Kettle, and Peaches HotHouse
- Flexible lease terms (3, 6, 12 months)