Nestled privately away in a quiet, tree lined cul-de-sac this elegant family home sits atop a substantial and wonderfully landscaped allotment, Featuring:
- Formal lounge/dining conveniently positioned to the front of the home boasting a feature window allowing ample natural light
- Central kitchen is well-equipped with quality appliances
- Informal meals and family room
- Private study
- All four bedrooms feature walk in or built in robes, cleverly placed to the rear of the floor plan for ultimate privacy, master with and ensuite
- Central bathroom with bath and shower and separate toilet
- Separate laundry with external access
- Ducted heating throughout and additional split system cooling
- Oversize double remote garage with shelving and internal/external access
- In-ground irrigation system for easy garden maintenance
- Ample storage and built in cabinetry throughout
Perfectly located in close proximity to Highton Village, Waurn Ponds shopping centre, Deakin University, Epworth Hospital and provides great access to the Ring Road ensuring smooth sailing to either Melbourne or the famous Surf Coast.
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE!
Select the "Book an Inspection Time' button to view and book an inspection time OR go to our website rwhighton.com.au and press the BOOK INSPECTION button to register for a time that suits you.