Very nice updated, 3rd floor walk-up condo in The Forest condo development just off of Kruse Way. Easy access to the I-5 and 217 freeways. Just a block away from Kruse Village with various food offerings, banking, health and wellness spots. There are 2 ample sized bedrooms including a master with en-suite bath. Use the upper loft space for an office, extra bedroom or artist workspace. Plenty of northern light coming thru the clerestory windows. Enjoy the private deck with a forested view.
Self-Showings available through Rently:
* Kitchen has retro style appliances with quartz countertops;
* 2 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms;
* Beautiful hardwood laminate floors throughout;
* New Stacked Washer Dryer Combo;
* Wood burning fireplace;
* Living Room = 15' x 12';
* Dining Area = 8.5' x 7';
* Master Bedroom = 12' x 11';
* Bedroom 2 = 14' x 10';
* Rec Center includes: Salt water pool, Sauna and Hot tub;
* Rec Center has space that can also be rented out to Residents;
* Monthly Rent = $1,625.00;
* Security Deposit = $1,600.00;
* Lease Term = 12 months;
* Application Fee = $55.00 per adult resident;
* Renter's Insurance required prior to occupancy;
* Flat rate utility charge of $75.00/month covers water/sewer/trash. All other utilities are Resident's responsibility;
* Non-smoking property;
* Small pets under 35 lbs are subject to pet rent ($25/month), additional deposit and screening at https://www.petscreening.com/referral/J0zJeO50Z6g8. No exotic pets, birds or fish tanks.
* School boundaries are subject to change so please do your own research if this is important to you.
* Lake Oswego Middle School;
* Lake Oswego High School;
* All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed;
* Room sizes and square footage are approximate;
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.