LIVE AT HARVESTON LAKE - 3 BED HOUSE W/ GARAGE - PROPERTY DESCRIPTION:
Video Tour: https://youtu.be/nqClWJ6SKJI
THE VIDEO TOUR IS FOR LAYOUT VIEWING PURPOSES ONLY AND THE HOUSE WILL BE RENOVATED WITH NEW CARPET AND PAINT AND ALL APPLIANCES WILL BE REPAIRED PRIOR TO RENTAL.
The owner plans for this house to be a LONG-TERM RENTAL and looking for long-term tenants who want to live here for 3+ years only. Lease is yearly.
Charming 2 story house on a corner lot in the highly sought after Harveston Lake community. Just a few steps to the lake walking paths, 5 minutes to the clubhouse, pool, sports park, and Ysabel Barnett Elementary. This lovely home offers great curb appeal white picket fences and lush landscaping tended by the HOA in the front. Upon entering the home, you will be greeted by extra high ceilings, crown molding, beautiful tile flooring, designer interior paint throughout and dual pane windows with custom blinds / drapes. The kitchen boasts spacious cabinetry, tile counters, a center island, large refrigerator, and walk-in pantry. The kitchen opens to the family room with ceiling fan, fireplace, and entertainment center area. There is a separate formal living room, office/den area, and half bath downstairs. Upstairs you will find the master suite which features a sitting ledge, his/her sinks, separate tub/shower, and walk-in closet. There are two additional bedrooms plus a guest bathroom and laundry room with washer/dryer. The patio area is landscaped with artificial turf for easy use and care.
You will love living at Harveston Lake with all of the community amenities (pool, spa, rec room, playgrounds, guest house for rent), 12 planned community activities each year, close proximity to schools and shopping, and 5 min to the freeway. Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to make this house your home! Owner is looking for long term tenants who will love and care for this home for a long time.
- Credit score of 650 or better and 3x rent in gross monthly (pre-tax) income required. Good rental history and no collections or eviction history. No criminal history.
- 12 month leases with renewal opportunities.
- 1st month's rent and deposit required for move-in. 2nd month rent will be prorated.
- Renter's Insurance is required, must provide proof of insurance (Insurance Declaration Page) with High Tide Properties listed as Additionally Insured. You must have a minimum of $100,000 tenant liability insurance.
- Utilities: Tenant pays electricity, water, and trash. Owner pays HOA dues. All HOA amenities included.
- Appliances: W/D in unit, refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, microwave.
- Parking - Attached 2 car garage, open street parking
- Pet & Smoking Policy - No pets, no smoking of any kind
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By visiting this property, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. If you have any symptoms related to COVID-19, we request that you do not enter for the safety of others. All visitors are required to wear a face mask and gloves to enter.
ONLINE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Click on the "APPLY NOW" link and fill out the online application. Each tenant 18+ of age is required to apply. For multiple applicants, please "add applicant" to one application instead of submitting separate ones.
2. Go to http://www.hightideprop.com/tenants and pay the application fee. $35 per applicant.
3. Scan and email or fax (888-515-8159) proof of ID, in color (license, military id, or passport,) and proof of income (2 pay stubs or last tax return).
No Pets Allowed