Light-filled West Seattle- Alaska Junction rambler! - View a Video Tour of this property, click the following link: https://youtu.be/agFQdM1z0TU
Mid-century home near Alki Beach, shopping, restaurants and the vibrant Alaska Junction: Safeway, Easy Street Records, Elliot Bay Brewery, Bakery Nouveau. Half mile to Cold-Crash Brewery and Me-Kwa-Mooks natural area.
Wood-burning fireplace for those chilly autumn and winter evenings. Oak floors throughout, recently re-coated. An updated kitchen. Large pantry/storage room with laundry, which leads to the entertainment-sized deck and large fenced back yard. Spacious 3-car garage/shop for crafter/hobbyist, car enthusiast, storage or even a huge office!
- Lease term of 12 months minimum required.
- Tenant responsible for yard care and all utilities.
- Furnace maintenance reduction program is $10/month. Tenant responsible for changing furnace filters quarterly.
- All utilities and yard care are tenant's responsibilities.
- $45.00 Application Fee per applicant over the age of 18.
- No application(s) accepted until the potential tenant(s) have toured the property in person by appointment only with a representative of MLPM.
- Security Deposit of one month's rent and last month's rent is required. The security deposit and last month's rent can be paid over 6 months if needed.
- Showings by appointment only. To schedule a viewing, select the "contact us" or "request a tour" icon to submit your information and an agent will reach out to you.
- All emails/calls will be considered pre-screening of potential tenants.
- Pets considered on a case-by-case basis. Pet rent will apply. Pet screening via petscreening.com is required.
- View entire listing here: www.mapleleafmgt.com/availability
* View our Rental Criteria and Application Disclosure to confirm eligibility http://mapleleafmgt.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/1368/2018/06/MLPM-Rental-Criteria-and-Application-Disclosure-6.7.18.pdf