OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CITY! Perfectly located 2 Bedroom/2 Bathroom condo in the popular neighborhood of North Park, adjacent to University Heights and Hillcrest. The condo features 714 square feet of living space and a quaint quiet patio perfect for relaxation and sipping on some ice tea while reading a good book!
Upon entering the home, you are welcomed by a fireplace-adorned living room and dining area space. The kitchen has freshly painted cabinets with new trendy black hardware with a beautiful matching orb light, some exposed shelving perfect to show off some great flatware, and chic subway tile backsplash. Kitchen includes a dishwasher, gas stove, microwave and fridge.
Walking down the hallway, the first full bathroom is on the righthand side, with updated vanity, tile floor and includes a full tub. Continue further down the hall to the master bedroom on the right side, flooded with natural light. The bedroom has a large closet with mirrored closet doors and attached bathroom also with matching updated vanity and tile and a stand-up shower. The second bedroom is on the left of the hallway, with a smaller closet with mirrored closet doors.
Access the patio from the dining area or the second bedroom to enjoy some shaded, peaceful outdoor space. There is an additional common area outdoor space that includes a patio table and umbrella.
The few real gems about this property are you have a garage space that fits one car (or you can use for storage) and one additional parking space directly outside of the garage. The property also contains an in-unit washer/dryer. The property is gated so your visitors can buzz you from the front gate and you can answer them from the intercom in the condo.
Brief Summary Of Rental Criteria
- Household must make at least 2.5 times the rent in income.
- Applicants must have a minimum credit score of 650.
- Each person over the age of 18 must complete an application and pay a $38 screening fee.
- You must be willing to sign a 12-month lease.
- We score each household based on their income, credit score and rental history.
What You Might Have A Question About
- Monthly Rent: $2,895.
- Security Deposit: $2,895 up front to secure the property.
- Pets: Small dogs and cats are accepted. ($300 pet fee is required for the first 2 pets).
- Washer/dryer in unit
- 1 garage parking spot and 1 assigned parking spot
- How Do I See The Property: Send me a message!
Lease details: 1 year