Application Pending! Downtown Hillsborough Charmer! Spacious 2 bedroom with upstairs loft! - Available soon! You can't beat this location! Walking distance to Weaver Street Market, restaurants and bars.
Bungalow style home in Historic District- only a short walk to Downtown Hillsborough. This property has 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, and multiple spacious rooms throughout including a kitchen (with oven/stove, refrigerator, and dishwasher) dining room, laundry room/mudroom (washer & dryer provided) plus a HUGE attic/ bonus room.
This charming 1992 home has been freshly painting throughout, modern heating and cooling system, new roof insulation, new windows, original heart pine floors in main rooms, relaxing and private 70' backyard yard and a quaint 8' x 36' front porch.
The driveway provides ample parking for two cars off Churton Street.
Tenant responsible for all utilities (gas, electricity & water) and renter's insurance. Pets are welcome with approval and security deposit.
What is does 405 N Churton offer?
• Town water and sewer with trash & recycling pick-up.
• Great restaurants, a pub, Weaver Street market, Cup-a Joe's, art and gift shops, Dual
Supply Hardware Store, Farmer's Market, Library, Eno River Walk etc, are only a 5
minute walk away...
• Occoneechee Mountain State Natural Area, Triangle Sportsplex, schools and all the
shops and services you need to survive are no more than a 5-minute drive away...
• 20 minutes drive to Durham, Chapel Hill and Burlington...
• TTA bus Route 420 to Chapel Hill with Park & Ride...
Offered by Acorn+Oak Property Management. Contact us for more information or to schedule a showing today!