A freshly renovated 1-bedroom featuring the original decorative fireplace, restored hardwood floors, granite countertops, and a massive private balcony with views of the escarpment. Huge windows allow sunlight to light up the suite. Nestled on a quiet street in a leafy neighbourhood, it's also steps from public transportation. It's only a short stroll to the beautiful Gage Park, a boutique cafe (Vintage Coffee Roasters), a friendly neighbourhood bar (The Capitol Bar), Tim Horton's Field, and bustling Ottawa Street's trendy restaurants and shops.
• Spacious layout
• Restored Hardwood floors
• Expansive, private balcony
• Brand new, stainless steel brand-name appliances
• Newly renovated washroom
• On-site laundry facilities
• Public transit steps away
• Hamilton-based property management that is proactive, responsive, and reliable
• State-of-the-art security cameras and lighting system
• Utilities: Landlord is responsible for heat and water. Tenant only pays hydro.
• Located on a quiet street in a leafy, residential neighbourhood
• Building has a Walkscore of 81
• 5-minute walk: Gage Park, the Escarpment's Historic Bruce Trail, Shopper's Drug Mart, Gage Park Diner, ...
• Great Cafes, Restaurants, and Bars: Vintage Coffee Roasters, The Capitol Bar, HAMBRGR, Black Sheep Snack Bar, Except for Kenneth, The Cannon, Cafe Limoncello, Honest Meat Co. butcher, ...