Beautiful one bedroom apartment available beginning in March. Lease start negotiable.
- Multiple porches (two front, one back) shared by tenants of building, but infrequently used. Room for porch furniture, perfect for company. Summers are priceless!
- View of lake from front porch, from inside living room.
- Perfect location: less than three blocks from the Capitol; short walk from State Street; across the street from James Madison Park which has a beach, kayak/canoe storage, basketball court, playground- beautiful sunsets (pictured). Close enough to campus for short commutes, and engagement in student body experience, but removed enough that housing is quiet and often occupied by grad students/young professionals.
- Spacious living room with room for three person couch, arm chair, and four person table, possibly more
- Bedroom fits queen sized bed, dresser and side tables
- Allows for pets with additional fee
- Off street parking available for $95/month
- Utilities included, outside of Internet/cable
Available beginning in March 2020 for sublease through August 15, 2020, and also available for continuation of lease in fall.
Contact for questions or viewing! Act soon