Situated in the centre of the ever popular and growing hub of Gungahlin, this home is sure to please!
With 3 living spaces set across 2 levels with a combination of open plan an formal combining with family touches such as a segregated main bedroom suite and 3 bathrooms, this home delivers the modern family theme that it set out to do.
Inside, opulent spotted gum hardwood timber floors combined with a wide array of double glazed windows and stacker doors to create a bright and airy feeling. Stepping down the open plan family, dining and kitchen area, it becomes evident that not a cent has been spared, with high ceilings, additional storage cupboards and ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling to name a few.
The magnificent quality kitchen is the centrepiece of this home, with a stunning island bench with a breakfast bar, 80mm stone top and feature waterfall edge a key, the kitchen also includes quality stainless steel Smeg appliances, gas cooking, walk in pantry and a family sized fridge cavity. Stepping out from the family room, the alfresco deck creates a perfect area for entertaining your family and friends while the low maintenance gardens that surround are easy care but look magnificent.
The large main bedroom suite, segregated away from the others features enviously sized walk in robe and modern ensuite complete with oversized shower, double basin and hanging vanity. The additional bedroom on the ground floor is perfect as a guest suite, also segregated; it is adjacent to the downstairs bathroom.
Upstairs an area for the kids to be themselves, with a large rumpus, 2 well sized bedrooms, beautiful bathroom with a bath and plenty of additional storage space.To fit the lifestyle that this home ensures, the family sized laundry also offer plenty of additional storage space while the offering quick access to the hidden clothes hanging space and veggie gardens that are already waiting to be enjoyed. This combines the oversized double garage that also features internal access directly into your home.
All located within the suburb of Crace, this home offers easy access to all amenities, with local shops and schools within walking distance and only a short drive the Gungahlin shopping hub and the additional lifestyle options that it entails.
Opulent Spotted Gum hardwood timber floors
Open plan Family, dining and kitchen
Double glazed windows and stacker doors
Oversized island bench with 80mm stone top and waterfall edge
Smeg appliances and gas cooktop
Huge walk in pantry
Plenty of additional cupboard and storage space
Low maintenance gardens
Segregated main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
Beautiful bathrooms with hanging vanities
Under tile heating in wet areas
Double garage with internal access
Ducted heating and cooling
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Ray White Belconnen website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Visit us at the Ray White Belconnen website
2. Find the property you love
3. Click the apply for this property button
4. Sign up or login to 1form.com
5. Fill in the details and send your application (agency name Ray White Belconnen, agent name Leasing Consultant, agent email firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Belconnen is not able to accept any responsibility for it's accuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.