2 or 3 Bedroom Townhouse! End-Unit! HUGE Detached Garage/Storage/Workshop! - You will be amazed at this unique and spacious end-unit townhome with newer carpet & BRAND NEW Geo-Thermal HVAC System! Private driveway & spacious detached 2-car garage with a workshop area PLUS storage room! 2 master suites upstairs plus an office that could be a 3rd bedroom! Both bedrooms have walk-in closets! Beautiful wood accents and mouldings throughout the home! Wood laminate flooring! Eat-in kitchen features solid surface counters, stainless steel appliances, tiled backsplash, breakfast nook with plantation shutters and a big pantry!
Wooded lot right off S. Independence - near Town Center & interstate access!! Yard almost fully fenced and a cute front porch plus a back deck & patio!
Dogs will be considered on a case-by-case basis for well qualified applicants. A $350 pet deposit per pet will be required. Available 09-20-18! Review the criteria below and call for your showing of this great home before it's gone!! (757)481-0441!!
Criteria Considered – PLEASE READ
- Credit (Account standing w/out judgments/repo’s/collections/open bankruptcies)
- Beacon/FICO score (600 or higher)
- Debt to income ratio (Should be below 40% including prospective rent)
- Employment history (submit paystubs/Employment Letters/LES)
- Rental/mortgage history/utilities (Payment history – no late payments or balances owed)
- Eviction proceedings records (Should be none – you can owe no landlords or be breaking a lease)
- A Deposit equal to 1 month’s rent due upon approval PLUS pet deposits – if applicable
Schools: Kempsville Elementary, Larkspur Middle, Kempsville High School
Little Creek Amphibious Base – 9 miles
Dam Neck Fleet Training Center – 11 miles
Norfolk Naval Base – 15 miles
Portsmouth Naval Medical Center – 12 miles
Oceana Naval Air Station – 8 miles
Call now for your showing (757) 481-0441 or visit www.PropertyManagementVB.com to secure this home with an application & request more information about the home & Stephanie Clark & Team