Molly | Rocky Canyon Homes | |
Newly Renovated Centennial 3 Bedroom Townhouse in Rembrandt Place Townhomes. Minutes to DTC, DU. Sought-after Littleton Schools
E Maplewood Way, Centennial, CO 80121
MAJOR RENOVATIONS Completed in early August, 2019!!!
* Brand New Bathrooms (2 full bath tubs)
* Brand New Kitchen with Quartz countertop and slow-closing cabinets
* Brand New Carpet all throughout and existing laminate flooring on 1st floor
* Removal of popcorn ceiling
* New paint throughout
Year Built: 1974
Sq Footage: 1700 sqft.
Bedrooms: 3 Beds
Bathrooms: 2 Baths
Parking: 2 Carport
Lease Duration: 1 Year (See Details Below)
Deposit: $2,100+last month rent
Pets Policy: Cats & Dogs OK with non-refundable pet cleaning fee required
Laundry: In Unit
Property Type: Townhouse
Location Location Location! Lovely 3 Bedroom Townhouse with 1698 SF of finished living space in a quiet community. Care-free living in highly desirable Centennial's Ridgeview Hills neighborhood.
*Highly rated Littleton School: Peabody Elementary, Newton Middle and Littleton High. Bus pickup available right in the community
* Kitchen and dining area offer open view to the community club house and pool.
* Spacious living on the first floor with open staircase leading up vaulted ceiling and loft area upstairs.
* 2nd floor consists of 3 bedrooms and 1 full bath.
* Master bedroom offers ample walk-in closet and features a large patios door and a private balcony overlooking the community swimming pool. It comes with a marble vanity sink and make-up area which offers much convenience and privacy.
* Finished basement with cozy wood burning fireplace. Lots of storage in the unfinished side of the basement. Washer and dryer included.
*Minutes from Greenwood Village, Southglenn Mall, Denver Tech Center (DTC), University of Denver (DU), and Littleton
* Steps from Little Dry Creek Greenbelt and quick access to Dry Creek Trail and the Highline Canal Trail.
* Rent include access to Clubhouse and Community Pool, Exterior Maintenance w/ Roof, Grounds Maintenance, Recycling, Water, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash Removal
* Family room
* Storage space
* Garbage disposal
* Heat: forced air
* Central A/C
* Ceiling fans
* Double pane / Storm windows
* Vaulted Ceiling in rooms on 2nd floor
* 2 Covered parking spots
* Household income to rent ratio should be a minimum of 3 times.
* First-month rent (pro-rated), last-month rent and one-month-worth of security deposit
* All applicants age 18 and older will be required to run a background check at their own expenses
* No Section 8 and No Smokers please
Lease details: Owner pays for trash, sewer, water, snow removal, exterior and ground maintenance. Tenant responsible for gas, electric and other utilities. No section 8. No smoker of any type.