Gracious partially furnished family home in prestigious Lake Oswego -
Waluga Park across the street!
Adorable 1440 sq.ft 3bdr, 2ba home with a park like setting. Vaulted living room and formal dining room, fireplace in family room. Walk in closet in the master. 1 mile to Lake Oswego Elementary and shops and bistros of old town LO. BEST SCHOOLS IN THE STATE! Comes partially furnished. Large deck in private fenced back yard. Surrounded by trees and the sounds of calling birds. washer and dryer. GARAGE NOT INCLUDED.
Warm and friendly neighborhood and top rated schools. Only 20 minute drive to Portland.
$2200 per month with a $1500 security deposit (subject to adjustment upon receiving background check verification results). 1 year lease required, available for move-in July 1st.
Pet Policy: With a $300 refundable pet-deposit and monthly pet-rent, Cats are ok and small dogs will be considered.
GAP Property Management, LLC Rental Criteria:
• All people age 18 or over that will be living in the property must complete an application and pay the application fee. We charge $40 for the first applicant and $30 per additional person (or $50 per person if you have lived outside Oregon/Washington in the last 5 years).
• Application forms must be complete prior to screening.
• Positive identification with a state issued picture ID will be required.
• Inaccurate, incomplete, or falsified information will be grounds for denial.
• If your application is denied, or if you decide not to rent the property after the screening has been started, your application fee will not be returned to you.
• Upon approval, if you will not be moving into a unit immediately, a deposit equal to half the security deposit may be required. Once you have paid this deposit, if you decide not to move into the unit, the deposit will not be returned to you.
• The number of total people permitted to occupy a residence is based on the number of bedrooms (defined as a room primarily used for sleeping, with at least one window allowing egress and a closet).
• Two persons are allowed per bedroom. Exceptions may be made for children under the age of two.
• You must provide phone contact information for your current and previous landlords.
• If an applicant has been evicted during the last (3) years, the application will be denied.
• Combined gross monthly income should equal (2) to (3) times the monthly rent.
• Employment and income sources will be verified.
• You may be asked to produce additional paperwork or contact information to verify non-employment income sources.
• If you are self-employed, you will be asked to provide a copy of your previous year’s tax returns.
• Lack of verifiable income may be grounds for denial.
• In cases of insufficient income, GAP Property Management may approve the application with the condition that increased deposits or a co-signer will be required.
• Credit/criminal/background checks will be performed on all applicants age 18 and over.
• Criminal conviction(s) may be grounds for denial.
• Good credit showing prudent payment history will be required.
• Poor credit scores, bankruptcies, judgments, and accounts in collections may be grounds for denial.
• In cases of poor credit and bankruptcies, GAP Property Management may approve the application with the condition that increased deposits or a co-signer will be required.
• Residences that allow pets will have an additional refundable pet deposit and monthly pet-rent. The total amount of the pet deposit is based on the type and number of pets and references. The final amount of the pet deposit will be decided after the screening is completed. As required by law, all deposits are refundable but subject to requirements to be returned.
• In properties that have carpets and allow pets, the tenants will be required to have the carpets professionally cleaned upon move out.