Expansive One Bedroom in Heart of Ballard - To view a virtual tour of this property, click the following link: https://portfolio.zinspector.com/tour/W2zexp3yEnKdOrKPyYGJw04MYg9NmBP5
Welcome home to this large, open floor plan one bedroom in an idyllic Ballard location! Updated hard surface flooring and fresh paint throughout and a lovely shared garden area to have a meal or cup of coffee. Adjacent to Ross Playground and walking distance to several breweries, restaurants, coffee shops. Tucked away in a quiet, residential neighborhood with ample street parking for guests!
- Hard surface flooring throughout
- Dining area
- No bathtub, shower only
- Ground floor
- Laundry is shared w/ other 3 units, easy walk to laundry room, no stairs
- Yard is fully fenced in and has shared table/chairs/bbq for tenants' usage.
SHOWINGS: By appointment only. To schedule a viewing, select the "contact us" or "request a tour" icon to submit your information and an agent will reach out to you.
APPLICATION: $45.00 Application Fee per applicant over the age of 18. No application(s) accepted until the potential tenant(s) have toured the property in person by appointment only with a Maple Leaf Management LLC agent.
-MOVE-IN COST: Security Deposit of $1,500 and last month's rent is required. The security deposit and last month's rent can be paid over 6 months if necessary, no interest. We require a minimum of one month's rent within 24 hours of signing the contract.
- UTILITIES: $100/mo for water/sewer/garbage/electricity
- YARD: Professional landscaping paid for by owner
- PETS: Cats only, Pet screening via petscreening.com is required. $25/mo pet rent.
- LEASE: Lease term is 12 months
- PARKING: one uncovered, off-street assigned parking spot included in rent
- STORAGE: No additional storage outside of unit
*All emails/calls will be considered pre-screening of potential tenants*
No Dogs Allowed