Lexington - Lots of Natural Light in this End Unit with 3 Walls of Windows - Lexington is a quiet luxury community of large apartments in East Beaverton nestled between tall trees and with a tranquil creek running through the beautiful park like setting.
• Large kitchen with pass through bar to great room
• Wood burning fireplace
• Lots of light with windows on three walls
• Exceptional storage includes kitchen pantry, coat
closet, linen closet and deck or patio store room
• Built-in display shelving
• Large walk-thru closet in master bedroom
• Washer and & dryer hook-up
• Private patio or deck with extra storage
• Off street parking
• Optional carports and garages may be available
• Great location close to restaurants, shopping,
freeway access and public transportation
• $55 application fee per person (18 years and older).
• Valid photo ID required.
• Utility fee $80 (includes water, sewer, garbage
• Security deposit amount may be
higher and is determined by your previous rental &
credit history). Amount is required to be paid in full
prior to move-in.
• Renter's insurance is required.
• Pets allowed with pet deposit $400 1st pet, $200 2nd pet and rent for pet $25 per pet per month. Ask about breed and weight restrictions which vary based on the property insurance policy.
Applicant is screened for credit, criminal, eviction, employment, income minimums and current and past landlord references. Please ask for our disclosed screening criteria. Screening is on first come first served basis. Fair housing guidelines are honored.
Photos may be of a representative unit and may be from a previous period when a home was vacant. All applicants must view our homes to satisfy themselves as to the condition, layout, and other details that applicant may deem important. Information is deemed reliable and is not guaranteed.
This property is professionally managed by Regency Management, Inc. and is compliant with Fair Housing laws.
Lexington Apartments (503) 644-9763
Conveniently located near Target, between Canyon Road and Beaverton Hillsdale Highway, minutes to downtown Portland, and easy freeway access to Hwy-217 and the Sunset Freeway. Public transportation, restaurants and shopping within walking distance of the property.
Energy Efficient Vinyl Windows & Sliding Door & Screens
• Off-street parking available. Carports & Garages may be available (inquire about current rent amount & availability)
• Walking distance to restaurants, groceries, pharmacy, retail shops & more!
• Public Transportation just blocks away: TriMet Line: #54 – Canyon Road, #58 – Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy, TriMet Line: #61 – Marquam Hill / Beaverton TC
• Beaverton Public Schools: Elementary School: Raleigh Park, Middle School: Cedar Park, High School: Beaverton