Winter Special Pricing Lots of LIGHT, Lots of S-P-A-C-E! Flexible LOFT Space! Cozy Fireplace! Convenient Washer & Dryer Hook-Ups! - Welcome to Lexington Apartments!
Winter Special Pricing
We are a 22-unit luxury apartment home community in Beaverton’s Hillsdale neighborhood. Nestled between the tall trees and with a tranquil creek running through the beautifully landscaped property, you will appreciate this sanctuary setting. Conveniently located just off Canyon Road, we are minutes to downtown Portland and have easy freeway access to Hwy-217 and the Sunset Freeway.
Lexington offers YOU:
• 2 Bedrooms / 2 FULL Bathrooms
• Vaulted Ceilings + Ceiling Fan
• Flexible LOFT space perfect for your home office, playroom, workout room, yoga space, man cave, craft room or ??
• Wood-Burning Fireplace
• Quality Built-In Shelves
• Linen Closet
• Walk-Thru Closet in Bedroom
• Washer & Dryer Hook-Up
• Private Patio with Extra Storage
• $80.00: water, sewer & garbage/recycling
• Newer “Energy Efficient” Vinyl Windows and Sliding Door & Screens
• Carports & Garages may be available (inquire about current rent amount & availability)
• Off-street parking available
• Walking Distance to restaurants, groceries, pharmacy, retail shops & more!
• Public Transportation just blocks away:
- - TriMet Line: #54 – Canyon Road
- - TriMet Line: #58 – Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy
- - TriMet Line: #61 – Marquam Hill / Beaverton TC
• Beaverton Public Schools:
- - Elementary School: Raleigh Park
- - Middle School: Cedar Park
- - High School: Sunset
• Friendly, on-site manager, providing you with prompt response to your residential and maintenance requests.
• $50 application fee per person (18 years and older). If paying online with a credit card, add a $5 convenience fee per person.
• Provide a valid picture ID.
• Deposit amount may vary and is determined by your previous rental & credit history.
• Deposit amount is required to be paid in full prior to move-in.
• Renter's insurance is required.
• Advertised rent rate is with a 12-month lease.
We screen for credit, criminal, eviction, employment, income minimums and current & past landlord references. Please ask for our disclosed screening criteria. We screen first come first served and honor fair housing guidelines.
Photos may be of a representative unit and may be from a previous period when a home was vacant. All applicants must view our homes to satisfy themselves as to the condition, layout, and other details that applicant may deem important. Information is deemed reliable and is not guaranteed.
This property is professionally managed by Regency Management, Inc. and is compliant with Fair Housing laws.