AVAILABLE NOW FOR VIEWING! - Beautiful home tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Reynolda Road. Enjoy the perks of city living while feeling like you are nestled in the woods. Adjacent to the entrance to Bethabara Park, you can open the windows to this 3 bedroom, 2 bath home and listen to the birds, or watch them as you walk the trails located directly out of your back door. Fresh paint throughout. Minutes from Downtown, Baptist Hospital, Wake Forest University, Historic Bethabara, and Hanes Mall. A must see.
Tenant responsible for yard maintenance, utilities & trash. Mandatory Auto-Withdrawal for rent payments. Must maintain Renter's Insurance.
· All household members 18 years or older must be added to the application and pay $50 application fee per applicant (unless proof of student provided)
· Household gross monthly income must equate 3 times the monthly rental rate and credit score of 600 or above
· Must have valid photo identification (for all adult household members (18 years or older). The following are considered to be valid identification: Passport, Green Card, State Issued License/Photo Id
· Proof of all income: 2 Current Pay Stubs, Bank Statement, SSI/Social Security/Disability, Child Support, Unemployment Benefits
· NO MISDEMEANORS/FELONIES (in the past 5 years)
· Positive rental history (no eviction filings in the past 5 years)
· Pet fee is $300 -no more than 2 pets are allowed