Designer renovated modern apartments in East Hollywood / Koreatown! - Welcome to The Falcon Apartments!
The Falcon offers 10 newly renovated apartments centrally located in Koreatown/ East Hollywood. With a light, airy open floor plan featuring designer touches and hand-crafted details, these apartments are only a couple of blocks from Melrose Ave and Beverly Blvd – with all the trendy food and retail it offers like Blipsy Bar, Lab Coffee & Roasters, Castle BBQ, and Noshi Sushi. The brand new half-acre Madison Ave Park and Community Garden featuring community garden pots is only a 7 minute drive.
***Contact Frankie at 323-718-9040 to schedule a tour.***
Each apartment has been thoughtfully designed by an interior designer with a modern, clean aesthetic. The open floor plan gives plenty of sundrenched living space, with large windows and sliding patio doors. They’ve been completely renovated with new vinyl hardwood flooring, all-new bathroom and an all-new kitchen with copper hardware. The building has new parkway landscaping with succulents and native drought-tolerant plants and gated, covered parking.
All units include an Amazon Echo Dot!
Amazon Echo Dot will connect you seamlessly to the Amazon "Alexa" world- voice commands will give you the weather, directions, tech enabled devices (lights and appliances) and even pay rent and submit work orders! Yes, the Amazon Echo Dot is now connected to our property management software- you'll be able to submit a work order via voice command through your Echo Dot. Ask us for more information about this incredible partnership.
Centrally located to take advantage of all that Los Angeles has to offer. The Falcon is in the Koreatown/ East Hollywood neighborhood and minutes to Downtown, Hollywood, Silverlake, Larchmont, Hancock Park and close to the 101 Freeway! The Metro Red Line at Vermont/Beverly Station is only 1 mile away.
• Open concept floorplans
• Fully renovated throughout
• New vinyl hardwood flooring
• New stainless steel appliances
• New dishwasher & stove/range
• Custom floating kitchen shelves with polished black accents
• Copper hardware and fixtures
• New white stone kitchen countertops
• New bathroom sink, vanity, floor tiles with custom bronzed vintage bathroom mirrors and herringbone floor tiles
• Huge closets with plenty of additional storage space
• Custom interior light fixtures in each room
• Wifi/voice activated Air Conditioners
• New exterior light fixtures
• Private outdoor space- most units have either a private balcony or patio
• Upgraded plumbing and electrical systems
• Drought-tolerant landscaping
• Brand new coinless washer/dryer on-site with phone/pay functionality- use an app!
• Off-street covered, gated parking
• Pets Welcome!
**Photos may not represent the exact unit but all finishes are the same**
85 Walk score “Very Walkable” - most errands can be accomplished on foot
62 transit score “Good Transit” - many nearby public transportation options
64 bike score “Bikeable”- Flat as a pancake, good bike lanes.
***Contact Frankie @ 323-718-9040 to schedule a tour.***
Professionally managed by Crescent Canyon Management. A truly modern rental experience: Apply online, sign your lease online, pay rent online.