A magnificent family home in a superb location what more could you ask for? Featuring:
- Spacious master bedroom with built in robes and bay windows to soak up the winter sunlight
- Generous front lounge offering a retreat for the master bedroom
- Remaining two bedrooms both with built in robes
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area with French, double glass doors to the rear yard
- Updated kitchen complete with gas cooking, dishwasher and ample storage and bench space
- New, central bathroom with shower and separate toilet
- Polished floorboard throughout
- Easy to maintain courtyard providing inside/outside entertaining
- For yearly comfort the property also features central heating and cooling
- European laundry
- Occupants can enjoy off street parking and a single garage
Located within walking distance to the famous cafe strip of Pakington Street and Shannon Avenue shopping, as well as a hop, skip and a jump to central Geelong and local schools.
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE!
Send an enquiry using the 'Email Agent' button and we will instantly respond with all the available inspection times OR go to our website rwhighton.com.au and press the BOOK INSPECTION button to register for a time that suits you.