Jevons Property Management presents 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Duplex Near Genesee Park - Pets Okay - This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom duplex is on the lower level with a private entrance. It has a roomy living room and kitchen plus new washer/dryer included. Modern stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops and tile floors. Just renovated with all new electrical and plumbing. Tucked away with privacy near Genesee Pake, the dog park, restaurants & shops.
Here is our 3D Tour - https://www.insidemaps.com/app/walkthrough-v2/?projectId=lz1qGAiDjF&env=production.
- Kitchen - range, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave
- NEW washer/dryer included
- Lower level with private entrance
- Nearby Genesee Park and dog park in Seward Park
- Nearby PCC Community Market, Empire Espresso, Columbia City Bakery, Tutta Bella Pizza plus more numerous restaurants and shops
- Walkable Score is 81
Property Address: 4625 S Hudson St Seattle, WA 98118
Tenant pays for all utilities.
Pets okay with fully refundable pet deposit and pet rent - cats and small dogs.
The application fee is $49 per adult.
Nonrefundable 10% move-in fee.
Rental insurance required.
Requirements for Application
- Applications are required for each adult. The non-refundable application fee is $49.
- Applications must be submitted online through our website at jevonsproperties.com
- A valid government-issued ID is required for each adult with their application.
- Proof of Income is required. All verifiable sources of income do count, such as social security retirement or disability, all support agency vouchers, Section 8, etc. Self-Employed individuals must submit 2 years of tax returns or 3 months of the most recent bank statements.
- Proof of good rental history or homeownership.
Criteria for Approval
- No aggressive breeds of dogs are permitted.
- Maximum of 1 pet per bedroom if pets are allowed.
- Total income of all applicants must be at least 3 times the rent. (All sources of income do count)
- Criminal History. We consider how long ago the crime occurred, circumstances, and evidence of rehabilitation. Each property owner will make their own decision based on the results of the online criminal history check.
- Rental History or homeownership must be verifiable. No previous evictions, notices to comply, broken leases, money owed to former landlords, and no more than 3 late payments within the most recent 12 months.
- Average household Credit Score of 650 or higher will require only a security deposit.
- Average household Credit Score of 550 to 649 will require the security deposit and last month's rent.
- Average household Credit Score of below 550 is denied.
- Co-signers will be accepted for lack of income purposes only. Co-signers must apply and have a credit score of greater than 650 and provide an income of at least 4 times the monthly rent.
You must take possession of the property within 21 days of your application being approved. We cannot hold a property for longer than 21 days.
- Smoking is never permitted in any of our properties, inside or out.
- Upon approval of the application, a security deposit will be required as an earnest money deposit to hold the property, remove it from the market, cancel advertising, and cease showings to other prospective tenants. This earnest money deposit will be applied towards the refundable deposit upon move-in. 25% of the holding deposit is forfeited if the approved applicants fail to sign the lease or fail to occupy the property.
Move-In Costs Include
- Non-refundable application fee of $49 per adult and co-signer
- Fully refundable security deposit equal to 90% of one month's rent.
- A non-refundable move-in administration fee equal to 10% of one month's rent.
- Last month's rent if the credit score is between 550 and 649.
- Fully refundable pet deposit of $500 for the first pet, and $200 per additional pet, where pets are allowed.
We do not accept portable screenings.
We are not responsible for any incorrect information on 3rd party websites.
Fair Housing Pledge
- As a company, we do business in accordance with all Federal Fair Housing Laws and welcome Persons of all Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status, or National Origin.