This recently renovated 3-bed suite is a unique gem centrally located in the heart of Hamilton. The Centennial’s high ceilings and ornate tile ceilings give this home a luxurious, historical charm. The master bedroom features a gorgeous bay window, the kitchen has brand-new stainless-steel appliances, and in-suite washer & dryer.
• Brand new In-suite washer & dryer
• Brand-new stainless-steel appliances
• Original character restored and highlighted throughout (high ceilings, ornate tile ceiling tiles)
• 4-piece bathroom, including a bathtub
• Tons of storage space
• On-site parking available for monthly fee
• State-of-the-art security camera and lighting system monitoring building exterior
• Public transit at your doorstep
• Hamilton-based property management that is proactive, responsive, and reliable
• Utilities: Landlord pays for heat and water. Tenant is only responsible for hydro.
• Groceries: Denninger’s Foods of the World and Franco’s No Frills
• Great restaurants: HAMBRGR, The Mule, The French, FSH & CHP, Cafe Oranje
• J.C. Beemer Park
• Building has a Walkscore of 93.
• Two grocery stores, Downtown Hamilton, Jackson Square Mall & Movie Theatre, Theatre Aquarius, MERIT Brewing Company, James Street’s many bustling restaurants, bars, and shops, and the Escarpment’s Historic Bruce Trail