Enjoy the well designed and beautiful layout of this 2-bedroom, ground level suite. This suite was recently constructed in the convenient Victoria Dr corridor area. Walking distance to parks, grocery stores, and public transportation. This location offers an easy convenient commute to downtown, UBC, BCIT, and nearby Skytrain station.
This modern 650 sq ft home has an open concept layout with ample natural light throughout the kitchen and living area. Its smart design makes it feel more spacious than its measurements; floorplan shown in photos. The kitchen is tastefully designed with granite countertops, clean appliances and deep cabinets for storage. The suite features on site shared Samsung washer and dryer. The private and secure storage in the garage is large enough to store outdoor gear like bikes and snowboards.
- Prime location: 4700 block of Victoria Drive, Vancouver
- great ceiling height of 9ft and windows in every room provides good ventilation
- two separate entrances with central security alarm
- ceramic floor tiles, hardwood bedrooms, granite countertop, maple cabinets, full-size bathroom
- shared in-suite washer and dryer
- one bus to UBC, BCIT, downtown, Skytrain
- no smoking; no pets
- shared garage storage
- monthly rent: $1400 utilities not included (utilities based on the consumption of current tenants average $60 per month)
Please respond with a description of yourself/roommate. Responses without a description of themselves WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. -- Click on "customize message" button and type out a brief description about your/roommate employment, student status, etc.
The size and price of this suite, limits the number of occupants to 2 (TWO).
Viewings by appointment and after email/phone interview.
Lease details: 1 year