Welcome home to classic Seattle living! Freshly updated, this gorgeous 100-year-old Craftsman home offers city, Sound, and Cascade views from both levels and wraps you in light, warmth, and timeless style. Modern amenities ensure comfort and convenience while embracing all the original charm. Large windows and overhead/recessed lighting ensure tons of natural light and year-round brightness for your work-from-home lifestyle, and the soft, neutral color palette provides the perfect backdrop for all your favorite things.
Indulge your inner chef in the bright, spacious gourmet kitchen, and cozy up by the wood-burning fireplace for long evenings of quiet conversation. Two fabulous and stone patios provide the perfect space for grilling and socially-distanced entertaining, while the large backyard gardens offer grassy areas for play, natural plantings, and privacy fencing. You’re sure to create a wealth of new memories in this immaculate gem.
Two spacious main floor bedrooms with a bright shared full bath, and two large lower-level bedrooms with an airy shared ¾ bath offer plenty of private space for work and home learning.. The huge lower-level family room is a great retreat at the end of the day complete with separate entrance access to the side patio.
Great West Seattle location just blocks to Whole Foods Market and Trader Joe’s, the YMCA, and Alaska Junction’s many unique shops, restaurants, and other amenities. Easy access to arterials, highways, and freeways for commutes north, south, and east. Short walk to Rapid Ride for a 15 minute trip to Downtown Seattle.
• 4 bedrooms and 1.75 baths in 2460 sf of stylish comfort
• City, Sound, and Cascade Mountain VIEWS!
• Large, sunny sitting porch
• Central AIR CONDITIONING
• Quarter-sawn Oak hardwoods, ceramic tile, and new plush carpet flooring
• Large windows for great natural light
• Generous overhead and recessed lighting for year-round brightness
• Chef’s kitchen w/ integrated dining nook and stainless steel appliances
• Top of the line Bosch Inductive Range
• 1200 CFM Profession Range Hood
• Plenty of Custom Cherry Cabinets plus walk-in pantry for fabulous kitchen storage
• Easy access to sunny back patio for effortless meal-time grilling
• Large, airy living spaces w/ cozy wood fireplace
• Formal dining room
• Two roomy main floor bedrooms w/ rare DAYLIGHT walk-in closets
• Bright shared full bath
• Two spacious lower level bedrooms w/ airy shared ¾ bath
• Huge lower level family room w/ access to private side patio
• Separate laundry area w/ full-size, front-loading stacking washer and dryer
• Tankless on-demand water heater
• Tons of basement and garage storage
• Large, fully-fenced back yard w/ sunny raised entertainment patio
• Immaculate mature landscaping w/year-round yard maintenance included
• Walk Score = 87: Very walkable - most errands can be accomplished on foot
Pets on a case-by-case basis, subject to interview and owner approval. First month and security deposit. Terms Negotiable..
Please contact Marisa at 206.399.2275 / email@example.com
Rental Terms: Rent: $4,450, Application Fee: $65, Security Deposit: $4,450, Available Now
Pet Policy: Cats allowed, Dogs allowed
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.