View our 3D Tour here! https://view.ricohtours.com/324033af-599f-46f3-8d2f-e37dce86578c/
Located in the Capri neighborhood of Oak Park, this beautiful condo home has a Tuscan Villa theme with beautiful Mediterranean touches throughout. Custom tile flooring is throughout with exception to carpet in the bedrooms. There are dark custom wood plantation shutters throughout the home. Your living area has a fireplace open to the dining and kitchen. The kitchen has soft white cabinetry complemented by stainless appliances and a breakfast nook is the perfect place for a bistro set or small dining table for casual dining. There is also a half bath on the lower level. Your back yard has a spacious patio and is fenced for maximum privacy. This home has two master suites, each with its own attached bath. Keep your vehicles dry and clean in your attached two car garage. Capri is an amenity rich community with a pool, playgrounds and a tennis court. This home will be available starting February 26th. For more information or to apply now, call 805-953-8209.
You can schedule a showing here:
• Available Date: 2-26-21
• Square Footage: 1240
• Bedrooms: 2
• Bathrooms: 2
• Levels: 2
• Lease: 1 Year
• Appliances Included: Stove/Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer
• A/C & Heat
• Parking: 2 Car Garage
• Rent: $2795
• Resident Benefit Package: $39-$25.50 *for more details on our resident benefits package, go to: https://www.rinconmanagement.com/resident-benefit-package/
• Security Deposit: $2795 (may increase depending on qualifications with exception to active duty military members)
*Changes to the home's landscaping, appliances, exterior or interior may have taken place since the photos were taken. Availability, price, and terms are subject to change.*
**Pets are accepted on a case by case basis**
INFO REGARDING PETS: If you have pets please complete a pet profile here. This service makes it easy and convenient for pet owners. The amount of monthly pet administration fee charged will be determined by your pets “paw score”, so please make sure to fill out the application thoroughly. Once your application as a whole is completed you will not be able to go back and adjust your paw score.
RESPONSE TIME: We will answer all leads in the order received, and we do our best to respond within one business day. We respond to ALL inquiries, please be patient. We have a 'no-bullying' policy, and zero tolerance for verbal abuse towards our staff.
*Anyone who is 18 years of age or older and who will be living in the home will need to submit a separate application. Applications fees are $45 each. Application turn around time is 2-3 business days.*
* Tenants are required to carry their own renters insurance policy *
• Average Credit score of group 690 or higher. For a lower average credit score a higher security deposit will be required. Average score must be 640 or higher or application will be denied.
• 3 times the monthly rent in documentable gross income or higher. For applicants that fall short of this requirement a higher security deposit may be required. For applicants with vouchers, the income requirement will be calculated on the portion of rent they are responsible for.
• Certain criminal convictions may be grounds for denial, please see below for more info. No evictions on record
• No collections or delinquent accounts for highest credit score applicant (Applicant over 690). Must be less than $500 in collections for all other applicants combined
• Ignore medical trade lines
• Ignore education and student loan trade lines
• No bankruptcies within 2 years , ignore if dismissed
Review of criminal activity for all applicants if found applicable
**Criminal records must contain no convictions for misdemeanors for crimes involving violence, assault or battery, drugs, firearms; felonies within the past seven years and no sexual offenses ever. In the event a record comes back “adjudication withheld”, “nolle prosse”, or “adjudication deferred”, further documentation may be required and applicant may be denied on this basis.**
Fair Housing Statement:
• Rincon Property Management is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local fair housing laws.
• Rincon Property Management will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, familial status, disability, or any other specific classes protected by applicable laws.
• Rincon Property Management will allow any reasonable accommodation or reasonable modification based upon a disability-related need. The person requesting any reasonable modification may be responsible for the related expenses.
Central Heat And Air Conditioning