RARE VACANCY - A Great 2 Br Apt in an Excellent North Hill Location by Summa Hospital - OPEN HOUSES SATURDAY AND SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 8TH AND 9TH, 1-2PM BOTH DAYS
We are pleased to offer an attractive 2 bedroom apartment at 489 N. Howard. Located on top of the hill by Summa St. Thomas Hospital and commanding a great view of the Akron downtown.
Size of apartment is approximately 750 sq. ft and features a living room, dining area, a kitchen, two bedrooms and a full bathroom. New laundry facilities are conveniently located on the basement.
Fill out an application during the open house and get $100 off your first month's rent.
1. Rental amount is $545 per month.
2. Security Deposit is $545 also.
3. Flat fee of $20 for water. Your only other utility is electric.
All applicants over 18 years must complete a $30 Credit, Criminal and Eviction Screening. If the first person in a couple gets approved, then we will cover the cost of the second $30 application.
Tenancy decision will be based on a combination of the following criteria:
1. A minimum of 2.5 times verifiable household income compared to the property's rent.
2. Most emphasis will be on your credit and criminal history which includes timely payments, delinquencies, number of collections, past judgments, no evictions and no bankruptcies in the last 5 years, types of felonies (if any) and their severity.
3. A minimum of a 550 credit score for an applicant or for a co-signer.
4. Please No Section 8.
QUESTIONS? please email us by clicking the link at the top of the page. We reply to inquiries and concerns IN WRITING ONLY as we want to be as fair and consistent to all prospective residents. SE HABLA ESPANOL.
No Pets Allowed