Two-bedroom apartment near Springbrook Park
- 2 bed / 1 bath
- Cable and internet included
Staged pictures, the apartment is unfurnished.
Nearby schools include Tyee Park Elementary School, Lakeview Hope Academy and St Frances Cabrini School. The closest grocery stores are Fiaola Specialty Sales, Kwikii Mart and Grocery Outlet. Nearby coffee shops include Lakewood Bigfoot Java, Bikini Bottom Espresso and Forza Coffee. Nearby restaurants include Boon-Shink Nara, Kimchi Bistro and Boonshiknara.
Resident responsible for all utilities.
No pets allowed
Application fee is $49 per adult.
Nonrefundable 10% move-in fee.
Rental insurance required.
You can reach us via text at, (206) 202-9028 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply Online or Schedule a self-guided tour: http://mynd.rentlinx.com/4901-115Th-Street-Ct-Sw-Apt-15-Lakewood-WA-98499
Rental Criteria Includes:
- Criminal history evaluation inclusive of when crime occurred, circumstances, and evidence of rehabilitation
- Gross Monthly Income must be at least 2.5 x the rent
- Good, verifiable rental history or homeownership
- Security deposit based on AOC
- Applicants without a credit history are welcome with last month’s rent, if no collections, past due or charged-off balances
- Co-signers will be accepted for lack of income purposes only. Co-signers must apply, have a credit score greater than 650, and provide an income of at least 5 x the monthly rent
- We do not accept portable screening reports
- Federal Occupancy Guidelines followed: Max 2 per bedroom + 1 additional occupant; Max 2 per studio.
We look forward to connecting with you!
Equal Opportunity Housing
License #WA DOL 20922
-Fast Online Application
-Mobile App to Pay Rent and Track Service
-Affordable Renter's Insurance
Accepts Section 8.
No Pets Allowed