Do you have kids and want the luxury of them being able to walk to school? Welcome to 5 Avena Gardens less than 100m away from Tuart Rise Primary School and directly opposite a park this home offers an abundance of space for the family with a lounge/theatre overlooking the park, a spacious open plan light filled living area with stylish and serviceable timber look flooring and generous size bedrooms for all the members of the family and the rare addition of rear side access for boat, caravan or trailer.
- Master suite overlooking alfresco with block out drapes, antenna point and walk in robe
- Ensuite with enclosed shower and generous vanity
- 3 great size minor bedrooms which can accomodate double/queen beds and bedroom furniture with built in robes
- Lounge/theatre with timber look venetian with new carpet and TV antenna point
- Kitchen/family/meals with serviceable timber look flooring, plenty of windows to let in the morning light, blockout curtains, LED downlights, gas bayonet, foxtel point and antenna point
-Kitchen overlooking the living areas with breakfast bar, 900mm gas cooktop, electric oven, under bench microwave recess, dishwasher recess only, 3 door pantry and phone point
- split system air conditioner will be installed in the main living area
- Skirting boards to main living area
- Laundry conveniently located off the kitchen with additional under bench storage, walk in linen and shoppers entry
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Double garage with auto door
- Rear access with hardstand for parking
- Automatic reticulation to front yard only
- Alfresco entertaining and rear yard with lawn and fruit trees
- Instant gas hot water system
-73m to Tuart Rise Primary School
-Opposite a park
-210m to nearest bus stop
-2.4km to Baldivis Shopping and Dining Precinct
View on map
Tuart Rise Primary School (0.2 km)
Makybe Rise Primary School (1.2 km)
Settlers Primary School (1.6 km)
Rivergums Primary School (2.6 km)
View on map
Baldivis Secondary College (2.7 km)
Warnbro Community High School (5.1 km)
View on map
Peel Language Development School (4.2 km)
Koorana Education Support Centre (4.6 km)
Available 28th September 2017
12 month lease preferred
ALL VIEWINGS ARE BOOKED ONLINE. IF THERE ARE NO REGISTERED ATTENDEES FOR THE VIEWING, THE VIEWING WILL BE CANCELLED AND THE LEASING AGENT WILL NOT BE ATTENDING.
SHOULD THE PROPERTY BE VACANT, WE ARE MORE THAN OBLIGING REGARDING PRIVATE VIEWINGS SHOULD THE ALLOCATED SCHEDULED VIEWING TIME NOT SUIT. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS SUBJECT TO OUR APPOINTMENT SCHEDULE. CALL ASHLEIGH TODAY ON 9528 8900 FOR A FRIENDLY CHAT REGARDING LEASING ONE OF OUR PROPERTIES
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR DETAILS ONLINE FOR VEIWING TIMES AND DATES.
IF THERE ARE NO CONFIRMED ATTENDEES FOR THE VIEWING, THE VIEWING WILL BE CANCELLED AND THE LEASING AGENT WILL NOT BE ATTENDING.
We do not accept online applications
Applications are to be submitted into our Rockingham office ONLY
UNFORTUNATELY LJ HOOKER ROCKINGHAM DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS/ONLINE APPLICATIONS
Please be advised should the property be tenanted, the leasing agent or assistant will be guiding prospective tenants through the home in groups.
Groups will be of no more than 6 people at a time.
Please note should you bring friends with you who do not need to view the home, we will ask that only one representative goes through the home as it will give all parties present the opportunity to view the home to apply in the 10 minute space of time we have to conduct the viewing.
This is to ensure that all parties are supervised for security and tenants wellbeing.
Children are to be supervised at viewings at all times.
Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated.