This one bedroom apartment is located on the cusp of O'Connor and only a stones throw to Turner and Canberra's CBD. This stylish complex is within walking distance to public transport, CBD with a plethora of cafe's & restaurants close by in Braddon.
Whilst the apartment itself has some great features, the complex includes undercover swipe pass access parking, common grassed area and a beautiful fenced swimming pool. The good sized courtyard adjacent to the common grassed area and swimming pool is perfect for relaxing or entertaining friends & family with a BBQ.
- 1 generous sized bedroom, with sliding door into courtyard
- Good sized courtyard
- High ceilings with LED lighting
- Modern kitchen with Dishwasher, ceran style cooktop and pull out pantry. Including plenty of storage options with cupboards stretching to the high ceiling.
- Internal laundry with wall mounted dryer
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning System
- Single car space located within the underground car park area
- Foxtel and Broadband ready (accounts to be connected in tenants name)
Available: December 15th, 2016
Lease: 6/12 Months
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Please utilise the "Book Inspection" button to ensure that you are kept abreast of any open home opportunities and/or changes to inspection times.
Upon entering the 'BOOK INSPECTION' page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
GENERAL ASBESTOS INFORMATION: Some buildings in the ACT region (specifically those constructed prior to 1985) may contain asbestos products. We urge all potential tenants to go to the http://www.asbestos.act.gov.au/page/view/2019/title/fact-sheets-for-home-ownersact website for information and fact sheets regarding asbestos.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.