This was my first apartment experience and over all I was very pleased. The staff was always extremely helpful and friendly. Brandi and Paris, always had smiles on their faces and were eager to assist. This is a gated community, which is one of the main reasons I wanted to live here. People are reckless and would ram the gate, which caused the gate to be broken at times. But within the year I lived there that only happened maybe 3 times. The whole complex is tucked off the side of the road and is surrounded by trees. Which I loved that is was hidden away from the main road. But being so close to the trees, roaches would find their way into your home. Roaches live in trees. Roaches are common in Georgia, and if you haven't seen a roach in your house ever then I don't know what part of Georgia you have been living in, because that is astonishing. So yes roaches would occasionally make their way inside. The complex offers pest control. But honestly, just spray them with some undiluted bleach. They die within seconds. Problem solved. During my stay there I never had to call Maintenance, so I can't really rate anything on them, but I consistently saw them out and about fixing things and whatnot. So I know they were at least doing their job. I have read many reviews about mold growing on window sills. Moisture builds up and guess what magical thing happens.....mold grows. Isn't science amazing. I wouldn't blame science on the apartment complex though....just mold being mold. A few squirts of bleach and PRESTO mold is gone. This complex had a valet trash service. You just put your bags of trash outside and by 8pm the trash valet service would come collect it. That was my favorite thing about this complex. The gate was nice to have as a sense of security...but VALET TRASH COMPANY TO COME COLLECT YOUR TRASH. Especially living on the 3rd floor, I just loved it. I would recommend this place to live! Walls were thick, neighbors kept to themselves and were pleasant when we saw each other. Really no complaints, except that there were some minor cosmetic unrepairable damages in my unit. The towel rack would fall out on one side due to being screwed in on the non-stud part of the wall. Looked like they tried using wall mollies to fasten it, but it didn't stay well.
DON'T LIVE HERE!!! I've lived here for over a year now and highly recommend that no one lives here!!!!!!! 1) Mold is everywhere: every window, tiny cracks between rooms, and ceiling. They do a quick walk through and promise everything during the tour. 2) When hot water is used, the pipes scream. I have a huge stain on my ceiling from pipes leaking. 3) Maintenance staff barely speaks English and lie. In the first three months I had a horrible ant problem. I am an extremely clean person and the ants were coming in through my front door. I investigated like any normal person and realized they were coming from the neighboring apartment. I checked my door seal and noticed a gap. I called the office and they sent out their maintenance guy. He said nothing was wrong with my door sealing. I called again a week later and one of the office attendants asked if my apartment had a tree touching my window?!?!?! No tree was even close. She suggested that I use Windex to kill them. I had to go buy my own repellent to solve the problem. I scheduled a bug company that they provide who never showed. A month later they did pressure washing and my front entry way was drowning in water when I awoke. Clearly, there is gap!!!!!! 4) Randomly they set off the fire alarms to make sure they work. Legit, but they don't give notice as to when it's going to happen. The first time it occurred, the alarm went off for an hour. I called the office and the attendant said it was in the news letter. It never was. The second time, I thought my building was on fire. No news letter had been given out for a while. I was on the verge of packing up my animal and main belongings when it ceased. I stepped out on my balcony to see the fire detector company they use van. It's a private company not even associated with the fire department. 5) Every apartment is sold on the fact of safety. Sure there is a gate, but it works half the time. They have a security system installed in every apartment that isn't connected to anything!!!!! 6) Parking is awful. I wrote a letter half way though my stay stating that I could never get a spot even close to my building. Two weeks later, coincidentally, the whole complex is repainted and a news letter goes out saying that any nonresident will be towed. It was never enforced. 7) They have a contract with DirecTV.... I love DirecTV. I've had it my whole life and will not use another provider. All you have to do is look at the side of each building and notice the jumble of wires that can't fit in their boxes. Every time a new person moves in, I have to go down and tighten my own wire... thankfully they have them labeled. DON'T LIVE HERE!!!!!!!!
Horrible Comcast Internet