Arlington LOCATION: 5050 S. 9th St., Arlington
- HALF OF A BLOCK from the awesome Four-Mile Run run/bike path and nature zone.
- BRAND NEW Community Center across the street with inexpensive gym, adult and children classes, and day care
- Located in small, secluded, quiet townhouse community.
- Kitchen and Baths just remodeled
- A modern 3-level Townhouse with all amenities (dishwasher, disposal, icemaker, central air, W/D.),
- Each Bedroom has its own convenient bathroom
- Fresh paint throughout the house
- Open, Airy "California Design" adds a lot of light and views to woods
- Secluded sunny patio surrounded by woods
- End unit
- One dedicated parking space another permit for reserved parking
- First level has hard wood floors, second level carpeted, linoleum basement.
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Endless shopping nearby, including half a block to strip mall with 7-11, CVS, dry cleaner, fast food, bakery/restaurant and small food market
- On major bus line (Columbia Pike), but NO METRO. 15 minutes (at most) to Ballston or Pentagon Metro by bus, which run every 4 minutes during rush hour. Express bus 16Y runs direct to downtown DC during rush hour. Also an express bus to Federal Triangle.
- $2400 damage/security deposit
Showings by appointment. Contact Berl at this email or 703-599-4169 for more info. Air Conditioning, Balcony, Deck, Patio or Porch, Cable Ready, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Microwave, Oversized Closets, Washer and Dryer In Unit, High Speed Internet Available, Extra Storage, Hardwood Floors, Bus/Public Transportation, Near Park, Small Dogs allowed, Cats allowed