BEAUTIFUL FURNISHED DOWNTOWN TORONTO CONDO
--- Available starting NOVEMBER 5, 2017 ---
It's a one-bedroom apartment located in the centre of downtown life, yet still a quiet oasis that feels like a place to call home. This apartment is great for anyone who wants a cozy furnished home in the heart of the city!
It’s a safe neighbourhood with everything you need and want at your fingertips. Located right next to the Art Gallery of Ontario and just steps away from Queen West shopping, King West nightlife, Chinatown, Kensington Market, TIFF Bell Lightbox, the Eaton Centre, all kinds of restaurants, bars, theatres & concert venues, subways & public transit and so much more.
This intimate apartment is on the top floor of a 6-floor building and is about 600 square feet of well laid out and usable space. It has a fantastic balcony overlooking a quiet courtyard that seems to take you away from the bustle of the city. It has dark hardwood floors, stylish décor, open concept living & dining area, full kitchen with kitchenware, a bedroom with queen bed, recently renovated bathroom, and a balcony with a sitting area.
Other features included:
- fully furnished, turn-key, ready to live in
- all utility costs included
- wireless high-speed wi-fi internet included
- 40” HDTV with hundreds of cable TV channels included
- central heating & air conditioning
- linens & towels
- hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- fully equipped kitchen including microwave, coffee maker, kettle, and lots of kitchenware
- gym facilities available 7am - 9pm, including a sauna
- amazing outdoor pool available from June-September
- in-suite laundry
- public parking available under the building, approximately $15 daily
I have personally lived in the neighbourhood for 8 years and I have no desire to move away since it's such a great area. It's so central in the city that you can walk to anything you need and find different flavours of city living all around. It feels safe and there are lots of other people around the neighbourhood. Multiple grocery stores are within walking distance as well as restaurants, fast-food, cultural attractions, subway and streetcar lines, etc.
It couldn't be easier to get around the area and beyond as there are two subway stations on the University line within a five minute walk. There are also major east/west streetcar lines super close to the apartment on Queen Street and Dundas Street. But you may never even need transit since walking around the area you will find everything at your fingertips!