The Highlands at Dove Mountain is a premier active adult community(55+).
Don't miss out on your chance to experience all the Highlands has to offer in this Bright and Beautiful 1,183 sf, 2 Bed / 2 Bath home that sits on a private corner lot of The Highlands at Dove Mountain gated community.This home features a bright naturally lit great room off kitchen. Large picture window with views of the Tucson Mountains and magnificent sunsets. In the evening, enjoy the lights of downtown Tucson and the surrounding area. Kitchen has plenty of natural lighting and counter space and includes the stove, fridge, dishwasher, and built in microwave. Large Master bedroom includes a walk in closet, walk in shower and dual vanity. The second bedroom has high ceilings and would make a perfect den or office. You'll find Ceiling fans throughout the home. Quaint back patio that looks out towards the beautiful sunsets. This home also includes A/C , washer/dryer, and a two car garage. As a tenant you'll have access to this premier communities luxury resort style amenities including a beautiful pool, large clubhouse, a ballroom, a restaurant with bar & lounge, golf & shop, a library with computers, arts & craft room, card rooms, and a billiard room. You can also enjoy banquets, classes, dining and a myriad of concerts and special events.
This home will be available for move in Now!. The rental rate is $1,295 per month and the security deposit is $1,395 plus $20.00 monthly pet fee and $150 pet deposit per approved pet . Pets are subject to owner approval. Owner will consider one small dog.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verification.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants’ household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. Pets are subject to owner approval.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS®.
12 month or longer
***Please Check The "Schedule A Showing Now" Button To See If This Home Is Available To View. We Will Update This Immediately Once The Home Is Ready. After Scheduling You Will Be Required To Check In At The Community Gates. Please Inform The Guard That You Are There To View The Home (You Will Need To Provide The Address) Ask For A Visitor Pass So You Can Park With Out Being Ticketed And Have The Opportunity To Check Out What This Community Has To Offer.***