- Available November 1st
- 1 bed, 1 bath, 575 sq feet, open layout - feels larger (I know, everyone says that, but it’s true!)
- Third floor; balcony overlooks a courtyard
- Newer washer and dryer in suite (because, lets face it, laundromats suck)
- Dishwasher, stove and fridge. Laminate countertops (durable!)
- Tile in entryway, kitchen and bath; carpet in living space and bedroom
- 1 pet allowed - no type or size restriction! (If you have a giant snake, I’ll want to pet it!)
- Large storage locker (yay!)
- Secure parking spot
- Photos aren't great, but the suite is pretty standard and very clean. Pictures make the living room look smaller than it is.
- The Urba building - 5380 Oben St - is a 14 year old high rise - On site caretaker
- Small fitness centre (free!)
- Party room (rentable)
- Aberdeen park (and small playground) is steps from the front door
- 600m (7 min walk) to Expo line skytrain and Joyce-Collingwood bus hub - 8 min drive to BCIT
- Easy access to UBC via the new R4 RapidBus line
- Quick access to Metrotown, Central Park
- One year lease using standard BC residential tenancy agreement form, then month-to-month. Willing to negotiate changing carpet to hard flooring at end of lease if you want to stay
- Rent includes water, storage, parking
- Tenant pays hydro, internet, cable, etc (do people still get cable??)
- Tenant pays move-in and move-out fees (sorry) which are currently $100 each ($200 for moves on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays), plus a $200 refundable damage deposit.
- No subletting (strata rules, not ours)
- Absolutely no smoking or vaping in the suite or anywhere on the property. No cigarettes, no weed, nothing.
- $1600 per month. $800 damage deposit required, and if you have or get a pet an additional $800 pet deposit is required. This is standard conditions as per BC tenancy board.
- We will be showing it on Saturday Sept 26 from 11am to 1pm.
- Due to covid, all interested parties will need an appointment (to prevent crowding). Text 604-nine-one-zero-4824 to set up an appointment time.
- Due to covid, all people who come to see the suite MUST wear a mask and are not allowed to touch anything. If you want something opened or moved, please ask, and we will use our gloved hands. We want to keep the current tenants safe, they are great!
- We are not property managers. We own the suite and take care of it like it’s our own and ask that you do the same.
Questions? Text 604-nine-one-zero-4824