This penthouse offers ultimate luxury in the perfect location. Hardwood floors, marble counter tops and high end appliances make life easy. Cook on the gas stove, or simply admire city lights from the spacious balcony offering views including Twin Peaks, Downtown and the Bay Bridge. Upgraded amenities include rain shower heads and USB power outlets.
A big part of what impresses is the amazing amount of storage, whether that means a dorm-sized walk-in closet in the main bedroom or the ten feet of closet space for the second bedroom.
The Palms is a full service luxury building strategically located halfway between Whole Foods and Safeway, and surrounded by a plethora of dining options ranging from food trucks to fine dining. AT&T Park is close enough to watch the fireworks, but far enough away to avoid the noise. This penthouse floor unit is on the eighth floor and on an ally which means it is quiet despite all this nearby action. The building features a full 24/7 gymnasium, yoga room, business center, theater, private park and club room.
Whether you work in Silicon Valley, Oakland or even San Francisco the location is perfect. Five minutes to Caltrain, ten minutes to BART and within an easy shot of both I-80 and I-280 you will minimize commute time by being at the heart of everything.
- Hardwood floors
- Totally wired with WebPass 100 Mbps up/down internet and USB charging ports in most wall outlets.
- Gourmet stainless steel appliance natural gas kitchen, Sub-Zero fridge/freezer, high end dishwasher
- Stylish stone countertops in the kitchen, marble in the bathroom
- Inspirational balcony views from Twin Peaks to the Bay Bridge and a sparkling downtown
- Stunning downtown views from the living room and both bedrooms
- Two full modern bathrooms with rain shower head
- An amazing amount of storage
- In-unit laundry
- Three parking spaces available
- 24-Hour lobby attendant & security staff
- Large, modern fitness center and yoga room
- Private courtyard with optimal viewing for fireworks during Giants games!
- Business center w/ new computers, fax machine, and printer
- Club room/activities room available for private gatherings, full kitchen and HDTV!
- Conference room
- Movie Theater
- Wired with all the latest technology including WebPass 100 mbit up/down internet
- WIFI available in amenities area
- Located in SOMA at 4th and Brannan
- Great restaurants nearby: HRD, Koh Samui & The Monkey, Brickhouse, 21st Amendment
- Starbucks down the block and plenty of local coffee shops in the neighborhood
- E-Z freeway access, 10 minutes to BART, 5 minutes to CalTrain
- AT&T park is just a short walk away
Floors: Hardwood & Carpet
Laundry: In Unit
Outside area: Private Balcony + Common Building area
Parking: Secure Garage
Parking Fee: three spaces available from $275+fees/space
Application Fee: n/a. $19.95 for the credit check after we've approved you.
Move-in fee (mandated by building): $300
Webpass high speed internet: $55/month or $500/year. (You can also get AT&T or Comcast.)
Insurance: Required by HOA
Lease details: First month's rent + one month deposit. 6 month lease, then month to month. Parking available, but not included. Building requires insurance and a $300 move-in fee. This will go fast; we will consider higher offers.