Newly updated, this corner lot home in Newbury Park has new custom paint and flooring and amazing amenities. The home opens to a spacious living area with large windows that let in natural light, rich wood flooring, recessed lighting and a fireplace. The formal dining area is open to the living area making it ideal for gatherings. A family room with a ceiling fan and fireplace is open to your kitchen and dining area. The kitchen has plenty of cabinets to keep things organized, a breakfast bar, and a stainless wall oven and microwave. A large backyard is fenced for maximum privacy and has a pergola patio and extended patio. Your laundry room is inside and has plenty of cabinets for storage and a sink for convenience. The master suite has a ceiling fan and an attached bath with a separate shower, jetted tub, dual vanity, and a huge walk in closet with built in shelves. An additional guest bedroom has an attached bath, and there is a 3rd bedroom and another full bath. This home also has both AC and heat for maximum comfort year round. This home is ideally located within a half mile of numerous shopping and dining options and within 4 miles of many major companies. This home will be available starting 5-5-21. To get more information, apply now, or add your name to an interest list, call us at 805-953-8209.
• Available Date: 5-5-21
• Square Footage: 2243
• Bedrooms: 3
• Bathrooms: 3
• Levels: 1
• Lease: 1 year
• Appliances Included: Stove/Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave
• Parking: 2 Car Garage
• Rent: $3595
• Resident Benefit Package: $39-$25.50 *for more details on our resident benefits package, go to: https://www.rinconmanagement.com/resident-benefit-package/
• Security Deposit: $3595 (may increase depending on qualifications with exception to active duty military members)
*Changes to the home's landscaping, appliances, exterior or interior may have taken place since the photos were taken. Availability, price, and terms are subject to change.*
*Pets are accepted on a case by case basis* Dogs only with the exception of dangerous breeds.
INFO REGARDING PETS: If you have pets please complete a pet profile here. This service makes it easy and convenient for pet owners. The amount of monthly pet administration fee charged will be determined by your pets “paw score”, so please make sure to fill out the application thoroughly. Once your application as a whole is completed you will not be able to go back and adjust your paw score.
RESPONSE TIME: We will answer all leads in the order received, and we do our best to respond within one business day. We respond to ALL inquiries, please be patient. We have a 'no-bullying' policy, and zero tolerance for verbal abuse towards our staff.
Anyone who is 18 years of age or older and who will be living in the home will need to submit a separate application. Applications fees are $45 each. Application turn around time is 2-3 business days.
* Tenants are required to carry their own renters insurance policy *
• Average Credit score of group 690 or higher. For a lower average credit score a higher security deposit will be required. Average score must be 640 or higher or application will be denied.
• 3 times the monthly rent in documentable gross income or higher. For applicants that fall short of this requirement a higher security deposit may be required. For applicants with vouchers, the income requirement will be calculated on the portion of rent they are responsible for.
• Certain criminal al convictions may be grounds for denial, please see below for more info. No evictions on record
• No collections or delinquent accounts for highest credit score applicant (Applicant over 690). Must be less than $500 in collections for all other applicants combined
• Ignore medical trade lines
• Ignore education and student loan trade lines
• No bankruptcies within 2 years , ignore if dismissed
Review of criminal activity for all applicants if found applicable
**Criminal records must contain no convictions for misdemeanors for crimes involving violence, assault or battery, drugs, firearms; felonies within the past seven years and no sexual offenses ever. In the event a record comes back “adjudication withheld”, “nolle prosse”, or “adjudication deferred”, further documentation may be required and applicant may be denied on this basis.**
Fair Housing Statement:
• Rincon Property Management is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local fair housing laws.
• Rincon Property Management will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, familial status, disability, or any other specific classes protected by applicable laws.
• Rincon Property Management will allow any reasonable accommodation or reasonable modification based upon a disability-related need. The person requesting any reasonable modification may be responsible for the related expenses.