Beautifully located in a quiet tree lined street and set amongst other newer quality homes, this 3 bedroom courtyard home offers a modern, low maintenance lifestyle on a carefree allotment, located within easy reach of all desirable amenities.
Crisp floating floors make a pleasing contrast against a neutral colour scheme, flowing effortlessly throughout two separate living areas, creating refreshing lifestyle spaces that will suit a variety of furniture types. A formal lounge opens from the entrance hall, a great place to receive guests, or ideal as a study or theatre room. A second living area comprising casual lounge, dining and kitchen provides a great space for everyday interaction, beautifully designed with a spacious kitchen overlooking the living area.
Stainless steel appliances include stove, range-hood and dishwasher, combining with a double sink, pantry cupboard, 1.08m wide fridge space and a breakfast bar to create a pleasant cooking environment. Sliding stacker doors open from the family room in two directions, to a patio area and lawned rear courtyard, a great place for a summer barbeque, with room for the kids to play.
The 3 bedroom design is complimented by a 3 way bathroom with open vanity, providing quality amenities for both guests and residents. The master bedroom offers an ensuite bathroom with modern tapware and cabinetry, plus generous walk-in robe with ample room for him and her. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both of double proportion and both off built-in robes with mirror doors.
A double garage has an automatic panel lift door, plus rear roller door and internal access to the main home adjacent a bright walk through laundry with external access completes a desirable offering.
Features in brief:
* 3 bedroom courtyard home in desirable location
* Floating floors throughout the living areas, carpet to the bedrooms
* Formal and casual living zones
* Bedroom 1 with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in mirror robes
* Formal lounge or TV room / study off main entrance hall
* Open plan family room, dining and kitchen at rear
* Family room with two sets of sliding doors to rear yard
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, double sink, pantry cupboard, 1.08m wide fridge space and a breakfast bar
* 3 way bathroom with open vanity
* Double garage with automatic panel lift door, rear roller door plus internal access to the main home
* Room to park another 2 vehicles off street in the driveway
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with zone controls throughout
* Instant gas hot water service
* Rain water tank plumbed to toilet
* Neutral colour scheme throughout
* Bright laundry with external access
* Alarm system installed
* 2.7m ceilings
* Deadlock aluminium windows and doors
Perfectly located within easy reach of all valuable amenities. Local schools include Hillcrest Primary School, Hampstead Primary, St Pius X School, Klemzig Primary, Windsor Gardens Secondary School with Cedar College and Heritage College just up the road. Greenacres Shopping Centre is a short walk away for your daily and weekly shopping and the modern facilities of Northgate Plaza are a short drive away. There are many local reserves and parks in the area, including access to Northgate Common, Oakden Wetlands and The River Torrens Linear Park, all great places for your exercise and recreation.
A great opportunity to secure a quality home in a popular location.