Spacious single level home with 1,700 SF on a very large, treed lot in the Lake Forest Neighborhood. Nice open concept Living Room, Kitchen and Dining areas with high end finishes. Hardwood floors throughout. Super large, carpeted master bedroom with en-suite is located on one side of the home with the other 3 bedrooms on the opposite side. Easy access to the huge back yard from the Laundry Room, Kitchen and one bedroom. Quick hop over to I-5 & 217 via Boones Ferry Road or Carman Drive. Close to Bridgeport Village as well as Zupan's Market, La Provence and Jefe restaurants in the Lake Grove Shopping Center.
Self showing feature available or give us a call to schedule an in-person showing.
* Living Room (20' x 16') with wood burning fireplace;
* Kitchen is fully equipped with tons of granite counter space and storage;
* SS appliances: Range, Refrigerator, Microwave & Dishwasher;
* Master Bedroom (17' x 16');
* Bedroom #1 (10' x 10');
* Bedroom #2 (14' x 9.5');
* Bedroom #3 (13.5' x 10');
* Laundry Room with full size, front loading washer and dryer;
* Covered rear patio with plenty of room to entertain;
* Fire pit in the back yard with room for seating;
* 2-Car Garage;
* Monthly Rent = $2,700.00
* Security Deposit = $2,650.00
* Lease Term = 12 months;
* Application Fee = $55.00 per adult resident;
* Renter's Insurance required prior to occupancy;
* All utilities and trash service are the responsibility of the Residents.
* Landscape maintenance by Owner;
* Non-smoking property;
* Small-Medium dogs under 40 lbs are subject to pet rent ($35/pet with maximum of 2 of any species or breed), additional deposit and screening at PetScreeningdotcom. No cats, exotic pets, birds or fish tanks.
* Room sizes and square footage are approximate.
* School boundaries are subject to change so please do your own research if this is important to you.
* Rivergrove Elementary School;
* Lakeridge Middle School;
* Lakeridge High School;
* All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed;
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.