Young Professionals! Ideally located 3/4 Bedroom Single Family House w/ easy access to MBTA, Rte. 3 and I-495. - 3 Bedroom (with possible 4th bedroom) in two-story single family house in Lowell - w/ easy access to MBTA, Rte. 3 and I-495. Walking distance to UMass Lowell South Campus. Two updated full bathrooms on each floor. A modern kitchen features current tile and backsplash design and offers updated amenities such as stainless steel stove, microwave, and dishwasher, as well as large refrigerator with icemaker. A washer and dryer (NOT coin-operated) are conveniently located off kitchen. Free off-street parking for 3-4 vehicles. Large fenced in backyard offers privacy, and a grassy back lawn is perfect for entertaining and warm weather barbecuing.
- For young professionals: easy access to MBTA station, Lowell Connector, Rte. 3 and I-495.
- Minutes to downtown Lowell, Middlesex Community College, and 25 minutes to Nashua, NH. - For students or staff: walk to South Campus in minutes and catch Shuttle to rest of campus.
No smoking. Small pets allowed (cats and small dogs). Ideal location and price young professionals or college students.
Nearby attractions in Lowell – Tsongas Arena, Boott Mills, National Trolley Museum, Merrimack Repertory Theatre, Boarding House Park Lowell Summer Music Series, UMass Lowell Kayak Center, Quilt Museum and Pollard Memorial Library.
SINGLE FAMILY HOUSE: 3 or 4 Bedrooms
BATHROOMS: Two full bathrooms
PARKING: Free Off street parking for 3-4 vehicles
LEASE: 1 year + lease
WHY YOU WOULD LOVE IT HERE:
- Well maintained Single Family Home with modern amenities
- 3 or 4 bedrooms with 2 full bathrooms
- Free Off-street parking for 3-4 vehicles
- Free Onsite Washer and Dryer
- Large fenced in grassy back yard
- Convenient to UMass Lowell - walking distance to South Campus
- Easy access to MBTA and commuter routes (I-495, Rte. 3 & Lowell Connector)
THE IMPORTANT THINGS THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
*Smoke Free Building
*Small pets permitted (Cat/Small dogs less than 20 lbs.)
*Property Manager: Keyrenter Property Management – Merrimack Valley
*Application processing time is 1-4 business days.
*Other terms and conditions may apply. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and is subject to change.