2b+office with 2 bath - Fully furnished 2 levels penthouse with 2 balconies!
(UBC Wesbrook Village)
This very spacious and bright penthouse suite is located on the top (7th) floor in the popular SAIL building in the central Wesbrook Village.
Suite main level:
- kitchen with stainless steel GE appliances: side-by-side fridge, built-in cooktop and under-counter wall oven, self-cleaning electric range, microwave hoodfan, dishwasher and garburator/in-sink disposal. Quartz slab countertops with porcelain tile backsplash (kitchen comes with dishes, pots and pans, cutlery and all other basics included)
- main bathroom with the soaker bath tub (towels and all basic included)
- brand new, full size washer and dryer
- smaller bedroom with twin size bed and built in closet (bed sheets included)
- master bedroom with double size bed, walk-in closet and storage space (side tables, clothing drawers, bed sheets included)
- on suite bathroom (from master bedroom) with a shower cabin (towels and all basic included)
- spacious living and dining room area (couch, ottoman, TV, dining table with 4 chairs and bookshelf included)
- high ceilings/additional windows - very bright suite!
- nice and private balcony from the living room (balcony furniture and BBQ included)
Suite upper level:
- landing space that is currently used as office (computer desk and shelving included)
- large balcony/rooftop deck with jacuzzi/hot tub included!
Internet and cable included. All utilities included!
Maintenance service included.
1 parking stall optional. Modo car share and bike room available in the building.
Looking for minimum 6 months lease - available from July 21/19 until June 30/2020
Sorry no pets and no smoking.
Showings by appointment only.
BUILDING / LOCATION - an idyllic neighbourhood
· Intimate master-planned community in Wesbrook Village at UBC next to Pacific Spirit Regional Park
· Stunning 2lst Century West Coast architecture by Rositch Hemphill & Associates Architects uses wood & brick cladding to celebrate & blend into the natural surroundings
· Extraordinary landscaping with reflecting ponds & coastal planting
· A block away from groceries, a coffee shop, a variety of shops & services & the University Hill Secondary School & new community centre
· Close proximity to museums, research & arts facilities
· Abundance of adjacent “Green” streets – unique pedestrian only streets at UBC for getting around the Village on foot, or by bike
Lease details: Minimum 6 months