This attractive 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is situated on a low maintenance, easy care 330 m2 block. Offering good sized bedrooms with built in robes and a spacious open plan family/kitchen/meals area - it's amazing how much house you can fit on a compact block and still have a back yard!
The master bedroom has his & hers robes, a tv point and its own small courtyard. Nicely appointed kitchen has stone benchtops, rangehood, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, gas hot plates, under bench oven and overhead cupboards. Lovely, light filled living (feature recessed ceiling) and dining areas. Shiny porcelain tiles throughout living and traffic areas, bedrooms are carpeted.
* High Ceilings
* Ducted A/Con (cooling)
* Gas Bayonet installed to family room
* Electric Roller Shutters to front windows
* Timber lined alfresco under main roof
* Rear lane access to double garage with separate hard stand for small car/bins inc additional storage area (fencing to rear of garage for pet and kid safety)
* Large paved backyard which can be utilised for additional parking if required.
Very convenient location, adjacent to Ellen Stirling Primary School and a short walk to Ellenbrook Catholic College and with "The Shops" just up the road, you have everything you need in very close proximity.