You must inspect this property to appreciate all its glory. This immaculate four bedroom quality home is nestled into a quiet street in the desirable street of Mckellar and has so much to offer.
A perfect combination of large living areas, generous size bedrooms and big backyard makes this property perfect for both the growing family or professional couple.A large open plan kitchen with combined living and dining areas features stainless steel quality appliances, ceasar stone bench tops and five burner gas stove. Flowing from the combined living area outside to the alfresco area with retractable awning, perfect for entertaining guests all year round. Alternatively you can relax in the separate formal dining or living area with projector theatre, perfect to entertain the kids or watch your favourite TV show, this has all been set up for your enjoyment. All bedrooms feature built in robes whilst the spacious master offers its very own walk in robe and ensuite with double shower and vanity.
To ensure you and your family's comfort all year round the property offers ducted gas heating and and reverse cycle cooling. Embrace this quality home as not a dollar has been spared, all of this located so close to the Belconnen Shopping Complex and Evatt Shops.
- Four bedrooms all with built ins whilst the master offers walk in robe and ensuite with double shower head and vanity
- Large open plan kitchen with ceasar stone bench tops and quality stainless steel appliances
- Multiple living areas, combined living and dining with kitchen along with separate formal living and dining areas
- Theatre feature in formal living area
- Low maintenance backyard with entertaining area and retractable awning
- Ducted gas heating system with reverse cycle cooling system to ensure year round comfort
- Double garage with room for additional storage
- Available now for 12 months
- Pets on Application
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Ray White Belconnen website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Visit us at the Ray White Belconnen website
2. Find the property you love
3. Click the apply for this property button
4. Sign up or login to 1form.com
5. Fill in the details and send your application (Ray White Belconnen, Ali Sutton, email@example.com)
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Belconnen is not able to accept any responsibility for it's accuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.