This light filled, four bedroom, family home is perched on the old Highton hill overlooking the gully of Newtown. Newly renovated with creature comforts throughout, featuring:
- Open and light living area with gas heating, AC unit and doors to the balcony
- Spacious kitchen and dining off the lounge with polished floorboards
- Fully equipped kitchen with timber bench tops, stainless steel gas cook top and oven, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Tiled balcony with gully views
- Three spacious bedrooms with BIRs, fourth bedroom overlooking the garden
- Separate laundry with external access
- Fully renovated bathroom with bath and shower
- Separate, two way toilet
- Single carport and off street parking
- Leafy and private garden
- Under house storage, additional laundry and undercover storage/entertaining
Located in a secluded Highton pocket, close to local shops and eateries as well as the Barwon River, Ring Road, Highton Village and Buckley Falls.
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE!
Send an enquiry using the 'Email Agent' button and we will instantly respond with all the available inspection times OR go to our website rwhighton.com.au and press the BOOK INSPECTION button to register for a time that suits you.