This house is just amazing and definitely has the WOW FACTOR!
* 4 bedrooms - all of amazingly large sizes
* 3 bathrooms - YES that is not a mistake - 3 bathrooms
* Double door entry
* Solid wood floors
* Double doors through to large theatre room
* Skirtings throughout
* High ceilings
* LED lights, downlights throughout
* Open plan kitchen/meals/family
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning - each room can be zoned separately
* Stunning kitchen - with pendant lighting, huge walk in pantry, cupboards galore, with wine rack, overhead glass cupboards, double oven with large griller, microwave recess, large fridge recess, breakfast bar and dishwasher
* Huge study
* Bedroom 2 with 3 door robe and semi ensuite
* Massive bathroom with single vanity, huge shower
* Powder room
* Master bedroom - resort size with recessed ceiling and massive walk in robe
* Ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling, large shower, spa and double vanity and separate toilet
* Bedroom 3 with triple robe and recessed ceiling
* Laundry with triple door cupboard plus linen cupboard
* Bedroom 4 with triple robe and recessed ceiling
* Bathroom 3 with separate wc, shower
* Alfresco area with recessed ceiling and liquid limestone throughout
* Rear yard with artificial lawn, garden shed
* Below ground pool (heated) spa jets and water feature (Monthly pool service included)
* Bonus outside toilet for the pool area
* Solar Hot Water with gas booster
* Sorry no pets
**YOU MUST REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
You can do this by going to www.raywhiteellenbrook.com.au, then click on the BOOK AN INSPECTION button. You must complete the simple form, providing all required details most importantly your MOBILE NUMBER, click on submit you will then be registered.
If there are no home open times for an inspection for the property, you must still register and as soon as a time is set, you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
BEFORE WE CAN ACCEPT YOUR APPLICATION FOR THIS PROPERTY
-You must attend an inspection of the property that you have registered for.
-You must read and understand the General Tenancy Application including the standard and special terms of the application agreement.