Charming upper unit 1 bedroom 1 bath 623 Virginia St. - This beautiful victorian 4-plex has 1 bedroom, 1 bath. Supplied with a refrigerator, dishwasher & stove. Gorgeous view from kitchen window. spacious tiled bathroom, walk-in closet in bedroom, extra closet & large linen closet. Close to bus station, downtown shopping centers, Farmers Market, waterfront and John F. Kennedy library. Owner pays: water, garbage & sewer.
1 Year Lease
Due to COVID-19, we are showing units to approved applicants. Should you be interested, please do the following:
1. Read Rental Requirements to see if you meet them.
2. Drive by the property location.
3. Submit rental application at marinarealtypm.com for staff to review. Please email the office once you have completed your rental application. Please note, your credit card will have a pending charge of $35 for the credit check. If credit is not ran, the $35 fee will be refunded to your account within 6-10 business days.
* For apartments, household gross income of 3 times the monthly rent. For homes, 3.5 times the monthly rent.
* Good verifiable rental history from present and previous landlords.
* At least 6 months with current employer, or verifiable monthly income.
* Good credit; no late payments, no collections, no bankruptcy or evictions.
* Co-signers not accepted.
To speak to a leasing agent on the phone, please call (707)552-4577. Office hours are Monday Through Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Closed for lunch 12:00-1:00pm
No Pets Allowed