Cozy and Pet-Friendly 3 Bedroom/1.5 Bath near John Day Park, Available NOW!
Great location in a quiet neighborhood. Walking distance to Hawthorne Elementary, Highlands Middle and Kamiakin High. Near multiple stores and restaurants including WinCo Foods, Jack in the Box, Domino's Pizza and many more!
Excellent public transportation access, bus stops for routes 41 & 47 just a few blocks away.
- Laminate & vinyl flooring
- Kitchen includes a refrigerator, range/oven, and new dishwasher
- New Paint throughout
- Built-in A/C
- Utility room w/ Washer & Dryer Hook-Ups
- 2 Reserved Parking Spots
Pets are welcome with $500 pet deposit, pet rent, and weight/other restrictions.
Water/sewer/trash service is a flat $50 monthly fee.
Application Fee: $49 pp
Property address: 626 N Tweedt St Apt 201, Kennewick, Benton County, Washington 99336.
Apply Online or Schedule a self-guided tour: http://mynd.rentlinx.com/626-N-Tweedt-St-Apt-201-Kennewick-WA-99336.
You can reach us via text directly at (206) 202-9028, or email us at email@example.com.
Our Rental Criteria Includes:
- Criminal history. We consider how long ago the crime occurred, circumstances, and evidence of rehabilitation.
- Gross Income must be at least 2.5 times the rent. (All sources of income do count)
- Good, verifiable rental history or home ownership.
- The security deposit is based on final credit approval.
- First-time renters and applicants without a credit history are welcome with last month’s rent, however, they must have no collections, past due or charged off balances.
- Co-signers will be accepted for lack of income purposes only. Co-signers must apply and have a credit score of greater than 650 and provide an income of at least 5 times the monthly rent.
- We do not accept portable screening reports
Equal Opportunity Housing
License #WA DOL 20922
-Fast Online Application
-Mobile App to Pay Rent and Track Service
-Affordable Renter's Insurance
Accepts Section 8.