2 Bed 1 Bath Fourplex in Monroe - Please enjoy this 360 tour:
https portfolio zinspector com tour 5NYdBqboG0KZWJox5yZ7wDjEk31Pv69a
Tenant resp. for their share of all utilities
W/D included in common area
Includes one storage unit in common area
Large shared yard
We are pet friendly
MOVE IN COSTS
- Security deposit equal to one month of rent (additional deposits for pets)
- First month's rent (If mid-month move in we will prorate month number 2)
- Application fee ($40 per person over 18, every person over 18 needs to apply)
- PetScreening. com Profile (cost is free for no pets or support animals, $20 per pet)
A welcoming environment is paramount to all of our residents. To help ensure ALL of our residents understand our pet and animal-related policies, we use a third-party screening service and require EVERYONE to complete a profile (No Pet/Pet/Animal). This process ensures we have formalized pet and animal-related policy acknowledgments and more accurate records to create greater mutual accountability.
Please get started by selecting a profile category on our landing page: https realestategladiators petscreening com
- Landlord Liability Insurance required $12.50 (or use your own provider)
- Pet Fee depending on your pet screening
- Resident Benefits Program (RBP) $25.00
All Real Estate Gladiators residents are enrolled in the Resident Benefits Package (RBP) which includes HVAC air filter delivery (for applicable properties), utility concierge service making utility connection a breeze during your move-in, our best-in-class resident rewards program, and much more! More details upon application.
WHEN WILL WE BEGIN PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION?
- After prospect tenant has viewed the property or has a proxy to view the property on their behalf.
- Government issued picture ID for all adults submitted with the application.
- Fully completed application, without material omissions, for every occupant over 18.
- Income verification submitted with the application.
- PetScreening profile completed for every applicant over 18 who applied.
RENTAL CRITERIA AND APPLICATION DISCLOSURE
The following information will be accessed as part of the screening of any applications for tenancy....
- All information on your application.
- Your rental history via any identifiable prior Landlords.
- Credit reports via a third-party Consumer Reporting Agency.
- Public records regarding criminal conviction history or registration as a sex offender.
- Personal references.
- Verification of employment and/or income (or rental subsidy) amounts.
- Public records regarding civil court records.
- Any other information provided by the applicant (such as anticipated length of tenancy, tenancy commencement date, etc.).
- Any offers or proposals you may choose to make to us (additional rent or deposit funds, extended lease term, guarantors or co-signers, etc.).
- General rule is that income from the applicants intending to sign the lease must (collectively) equal or exceed 3 times the rent.
- Proof of adequate income (or reserves) to verify ability to pay rent on time throughout the lease term (select one or more):
• Verification of employment and salary/wages.
• Recent paystubs from verifiable employer.
• Tax return copies for self-employed applicants.
• Proof of regular investment earnings, social security or other form of governmental rental supplement.
• Any additional sources of income that..