EXPOSED BRICK RENOVATED 2-BED + DEN IN HISTORIC BOUTIQUE BUILDING
The historic Hendry’s building returns to the market following a down-to-the-studs, gorgeous restoration. These 2-bedroom suites + den/office have open-concept kitchens and brand-new, Whirlpool-brand stainless-steel appliances. They feature the original exposed brick, fireplace mantles, and huge windows offering an unobstructed, sun-soaked view of the escarpment.
• Open-concept kitchen with an eat-in island and subway-tile backsplash
• All-new, Whirlpool-brand stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
• Central A/C and heating with personal climate control
• Washer and dryer in suite
• Brand-new, 4-piece bathroom, including a bathtub
• Large, new windows with unobstructed, sun-filled view of the escarpment
• Tons of storage space (with a big closet in every bedroom, and one in the hallway)
• On-site parking
• State-of-the-art security camera and lighting system monitoring building exterior
• Awesome James Street N. business in the process of opening a location on our ground floor
• Hamilton-based property management that is proactive, responsive, and reliable
• Separately metered utilities. You're only charged for what you use, so you're not subsidizing your neighbors.
• Hamilton’s best new restaurants: Motel, The Heather, The Butcher and the Vegan, 541 Eatery and Exchange, …
• Building has a Walkscore of 80.
• 10 mins walk or less: FreshCo grocery store, Tim Horton’s Field, Powell Park and community gardens.