Be Proud of where you live. This home is the upper unit in a legal 2 unit, fully renovated in 2015. The units are fire & soundproofed between the 2 units. Your new home has 3 bedrooms, an eat-in kitchen, your own private laundry, and parking for 2 cars.
Located in a sought after pocket of East Oshawa in a quiet and mature neighbourhood. This is your chance to live in a great neighbourhood at an affordable price. You are 2 minutes drive to the 401, 9 minutes drive to the GO train, steps to buses, and close to the shopping and restaurants of both Oshawa and Courtice.
The home is freshly renovated for modern tastes. You have a carpet-free environment, so don't worry about allergies. You have porcelain tiles in the kitchen and bathroom, a travertine backsplash in the kitchen, and laminate wood floors throughout. The home is bright, spacious and just feels great!
- Available January 16th or February 1st, 2020
- 1st and last required. Documentation to verify income is required. Rental application required.
- Basement is excluded.
- Utilities based on usage. (Apprx $180/month)
Note these features:
- Nice curb appeal with interlocking walkways and flower gardens with perennials.
- A long driveway with parking for 2 or 3 cars.
- Large patio that is perfect for BBQs, entertaining, or relaxation in the summer sun.
- Great for someone who likes gardening. There's a big area for a vegetable garden.
- A small storage shed is included. Another is available at $100/month if needed.
- The Central Air Conditioning will keep you cool all summer long.
- Dishwasher to make your life easy.
- Glorious kitchen cabinets with a lazy Susan turntable, under-cabinet lighting, and a travertine backsplash.
- Wood laminate floors are gleaming and easy to maintain.
If you want more information or to book a viewing, then leave a message at or reply to this post.